It is not always possible for companies in the industry to give the in-house tool restoration/ tool grinding department the same status as other departments and to make timely investments. Over long periods, technological backlogs build up that are difficult to rectify.
From an economic perspective, it is often more worthwhile to focus on the core business and outsource service sectors, gaining access to the latest technologies. Process reliability and efficiency can be increased with simultaneous cost reduction when specialized suppliers are consulted.
We will gladly support you in the outsourcing process and offer:
- advice on the design of your machining processes
- optimized special tools and custom products
- reproduction of original geometries with official manufacturer licenses
- improved tool logistics with decoating and recoating
- wear assessment and documentation
- delivery service
- purchasing of existing tool grinding technology
Ask the specialists!